For projects, we provide and ensure:
- foremen capable of working with drawings and communicating in English
- separate assembly of different parts of given project
- assembly supervision
- quality control and the fact that all processes are being performed in compliance with regulations and in the quality required on the projects drawings and in the documentation and in the quality required in the poroject documentation, approved by customer
- in addition to workers, also complete equipment necessary for the required work
Every welders has certification based on EN ISO 9606-1, able welding of carbon steel, low and high-alloyed steel.
The welders can be equipped with welding machines and they provide welding work for carbon, alloy and stainless steels, but also for hard-to-weld materials, such as X10CrMoVNb91(P91). Every welder has certification based on STN EN 287– 1.
- Electrode 111
- TIG methods 141, 142
- Metal active gas method – (MAG) 135, 136
- In case of request others